Do You Want To Build Large Muscles?
Here Are 4 Body Building Tips That Will Get You There
You have to consume large amounts of calories if you want to build muscle mass and a powerful body frame. However, food alone will not help you create a body with large and strong muscles. If you want to build muscles within the shortest time possible, you have to use the correct nutritional approach and engage the right type of exercises. Here 4 body building tips that will help you develop quality lean muscles in a few weeks;
1. Eat plenty of protein
For muscles to grow, you need to have a lot of protein in your body. The recommended amount of protein in the body to build quality muscles is between 1-1.5 grams per pound of body weight. For example, a person weighing 180-lb needs to take around 250 grams of protein everyday. A good example of protein rich foods is lean red meat. It contains nutrient that can really help your muscles grow fast. If you use the right kind of workouts and a protein diet, your muscles will grow at rate that you never thought was possible.
2. Utilize compound exercises
Compound exercises are those that work multiple parts of the body at the same time. They help to ensure that you grow all your body muscles simultaneously.
- Compound exercises include squats, clean and press, flat bench and deadlift.
- Squats works out Quadriceps, Adductors, Hamstrings, Glutes, Rectus Abdominis and Erector Spinae.
- Clean and press works out Biceps Brachii, Triceps Brachii, Deltoids, Hamstrings Glutes, Erector Spinae, Rectus Abdominis and Calves.
- Flat bench works out Pectoralis, Major Pectoralis, Triceps Brachii Serratus, Anterior Coracobrachialis and Minor Anterior Deltoid.
- Deadlift works out Trapezius, Erector Spinae, Rectus Abdominis, Quadriceps and Glutes.
3. Make use of free weights
Resistance machines offer a great way of adding definition to your muscles. However, if you want to increase the size of muscles, you have to use free weights. Instead of using the smith machine, use dumbbells. Free weights also allow you to have a greater range of motion. This helps to increase the number of muscles used in a training session to yield better results.
4. Get enough sleep
When you sleep, your body produces body building hormones such as testosterone, cortisol, growth hormone and insulin that help the muscles to grow. Therefore, to ensure that you are not deprived of these important hormones, you need to get quality sleep every day. Sleep also gives the body time to recover and repair damaged muscles.
If you want to build large attractive muscles, you have no choice but to follow these body building tips. If you follow them strictly, it won’t be long before you get the muscles that you have always wanted.